Sweet Almond Face+Hair Oil
Soothing & Nourishing
Sweet Almond Face+Hair Oil is said to be a rich source of Omega-6 and 9 and Vitamin E. It is rich in vitamin A, B and E, which are great for skin health. In fact, most skin care products have these vitamins loaded in them. The oil helps maintaining moisture levels of the skin and gets absorbed in a jiffy without blocking the pores . Sweet Almond Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and is highly beneficial for hair. This will leave your hair nourished and supple. This Oil is a great choice for locking moisture into hair strands. Moreover, it conditions hair by smoothing a few drops of oil through hair and strengthens by leaving it overnight.
For Skin Care
Overall, almond oil for skin care helps:
• Retain skin glow.
• Moisturize better and deeper.
• Soothe skin irritation and skin inflammation
• Relieve dry and irritated skin
• Nourish skin, making it softer and smoother.
For Hair Care
- Almond oil softens hair – Almond oil is an emollient, meaning it can fill in gaps in your hair at a cellular level. That makes your hair feel smooth and soft. Using almond oil on your hair gives it a softer texture over time. Incorporate this Oil in your hair care routine to detangle your hair easily.
- Almond oil treats scalp conditions –Almond oil acts as a good therapy for flaky and dry scalp. Rubbing a small amount of it directly on your scalp increases blood flow to the area. Thereby, introducing powerful antioxidants to the skin on your head.
Picture Credits – Supreksha Singh