Kabeela Living Crunchy Natural Peanut Butter, 500gm 17 Oz
- Contains 1- 16 Ounce Jar of Kabeela Living Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter.
- Crunchy peanut butter made with Dry roasted peanuts, cinnamon, ginger and sea salt.
- 8 g of protein per serving.
- Perfect for pairing with jams and jellies for a great PB and J.
- Great in cookies, dips, or added to your morning smoothie.
- All-Natural, vegan, dairy-free, preservative-free, sugar-free, no palm fruit oil and no junk.
Stir up something special with Kabeela Living Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter, made with Ingredients: peanuts, cinnamon, ginger and salt. This crunchy peanut butter is great for classic sandwiches and snacks, and also adds just the right crunch to recipes, dips, and dressings. Sweet or savoury, Kabeel Living Natural Chunky Peanut Butter brings 8 grams protein (8% DV) per serving to snack time, lunch time, and beyond. (See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content).
Peanut butter is fairly rich in vitamins and minerals
Peanut butter is fairly nutritious. A 3.5-ounce (100-gram) portion of peanut butter provides many vitamins and minerals.
• Vitamin E: 60% of the daily value (DV)
• Vitamin B3 (niacin): 84% of the DV
• Vitamin B6: 29% of the DV
• Folate: 18% of the DV
• Magnesium: 37% of the DV
• Copper: 56% of the DV
• Manganese: 65% of the DV
• It is also high in biotin and contains decent amounts of: vitamin B5, iron, potassium, vitamin B5, selenium.
Peanut butter is rich in antioxidants, including p-coumarin and resveratrol.
Our Goal is to bring Safe, High-Quality, & Natural and Herbal range of products, free from toxins and other ingredients that may be harmful to your family household. Our products are paraben free and cruelty free and bring positive vibes and healing energy to you. All of our products are Hand-Crafted and Handmade with love by our manufacturers. Our ingredients are sourced from Top-Quality local providers, or from other highly reputable suppliers.
Your Wellbeing is Our Mission!!
Peanut butter is basically a paste made of peanuts. Peanut butter is comprised of about 25% protein, making it an excellent plant-based protein source.
Peanuts are low in carbs and suitable for people with type 2 diabetes or those following a low carb diet.
Pure peanut butter is a good source of healthy fats. While some people have been worried about its omega-6 linoleic acid content, there is limited evidence to justify their concerns.