Apricot Face+Hair oil
Moisturizing & Rehydrating
For Hair Care
- Apricot oil has oleic acid, which is an omega-9 fatty acid and a wonderful emollient that makes hair and scalp softer and more pliable.
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair.
- It actually moisturizes the hair and scalp while increasing the hydration level and reducing dryness.
- Apricot Oil controls or keeps moisture in the hair and scalp. This makes it a favorite for hair sealants along with its pleasantly light scent.
- This oil provides lubrication to the skin, including the scalp and as a light and gentle lubricant.
For Face Care
- Apricot Face+Hair Oil is great for sensitive skin types and often used in hair and face creams and rinses.
- It not only seals in the moisture, but it also absorbs small amounts of water from the air’s humidity to help maintain that barrier of hydration inside the strand and scalp. Apricot seed oil leaves hair soft, shiny, and keeps the strands well-nourished and moisturized.
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin.
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines.
- Apply to wet or even dry hair to boost moisture in second, third, and fourth-day hair to revive curls, coils, and waves.
- Finish a style to add shine and softness.
- Massage your scalp to rid dryness to scalp and give a light scent soothing to the senses.
Picture Credits – Supreksha Singh